Sunday, December 13, 2009

The Dreaded Christmas Picture

Well, I had a great idea for the Christmas card this year, and the only thing I had to do was to get everyone to smile and look at the camera for ONE picture. Needless to say, it was a bit more difficult than I anticipated. Over a hundred pictures were taken and this is what we ended up with. And, yes, Jay is holding up the wreath - so that is why he is a bit cock-eyed. It's not the Christmas card that matters - everyone is healthy and happy. May God find a place in your homes and hearts this holiday season!

1 comment:

  1. Julie,
    At least you have a good sense of humor about this picture...and you are right, everyone is healthy and happy. Sorry I wasn't much of a photographer! I'll have to take lessons from you. Jay holding up the wreath is actually kind of funny :-)

    ReplyDelete